Friday, August 10, 2012

Tech One Global, awarded as Large Account Reseller (LAR)



Microsoft Sri Lanka Director SMS&P Pubudu Basnayake (right) presents the award to Tech One Global General Manager Zia Carder and to Tech One Chief Operations Officer Wasantha Weerakoone.

Microsoft Sri Lanka awards Tech One Global as a Large Account Reseller (LAR) last August 2, 2012. This was awarded by Microsoft Sri Lanka’s and Maldives’ Country Manager, Sriyan De Silva Wijeyeratne. The next day, Tech One Global bags awards again in the Microsoft Partner Conference 2012 at Waters Edge, Battaramulla as the Best COEM Distributor and the Best Overall Distributor for the 8th consecutive year. See pictures of awards below.





Microsoft uses this term, LAR sales model, as a tool to motivate their resellers and to increase sales within the global company. This gives competencies to the recipients of the award to gain more customers and to increase their IT reach. The company has established its presence in the Sri Lankan and Maldivian markets through these awards for over nine years.

10 comments:

  1. It's remarkable for me to have a web site, which is beneficial for my experience. thanks admin

    Visit my homepage http://www.incomemaster.com/options-trading/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    Feel free to surf to my web page - readingwithtequila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies
    therefore he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date everyday.



    Feel free to visit my blog post weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everything typed made a ton of sense. But, consider this, what if you added a
    little information? I am not suggesting your information isn't solid, but suppose you added a title that grabbed a person's attention?
    I mean "Tech One Global, awarded as Large Account Reseller (LAR)" is a little plain.
    You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and watch how they write news titles to get people interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get readers excited about everything've written.
    In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier.



    My homepage; www.Mystampworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. With havin so much content do you ever run
    into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.



    my website - http://www.Superherofatlossreviews.com/what-i-Like-about-super-hero-fat-Loss/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog article or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same topics as yours
    and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

    My page :: sfaudio.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news.

    Have a look at my web-site ... http://ratemyschoolmate.com/profile/LaurenceW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usеd to be able to find good information from
    your аrtіclеs.

    my wеbρage; pr7eleven.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff
    from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just
    bookmark this blog.

    Also visit my page: www.ukad.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watch Live Webcams Sex Shows with Cam Models

    Hot List of & Naked Cam Models Live Webcam Sex Shows

    ReplyDelete